For over 50 years the Victorian Anaesthetic Group has provided high quality anaesthetic services to patients throughout the greater Melbourne area. All our Anaesthetists are Fellows of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and highly experienced in their field. Our anaesthetists cover all surgical specialities including cardiothoracic, neuro and paediatric surgery. The majority of our Anaesthetists hold VMO positions at teaching hospitals in Melbourne in addition to their private practice.
The Victorian Anaesthetic Group can provide services on a casual or regular basis.
The benefits of working with the Victorian Anaesthetic group are:
- guaranteed cover of all regular lists
- cover for emergencies and out of hour cases
- cover by another VAG member for holidays and absences - no ringing around required - so continuity and quality is maintained
- all patients receive detailed information on costings and fund rebate
- state of the art efficient booking service
The Victorian Anaesthetic Group is able to supply anaesthetists for all surgeons - from well established surgeons looking to expand theatre session or cover anaesthetic leave, to those surgeons who are just setting out in private practice who currently require anaesthetic cover for the occasional ah hoc case. As that practice grows, the Victorian Anaesthetic Group will be able to provide seamless cover to support that growth.